l Date: February 16th to 25th , 2020
l Destination: Wildlife in Hokkaido, Japan
l Deadline for Registering: December 16th, 2019
Day 1: February 16th
Gather in Kushiro International Airport (KUH) and check in hotel.
Day 2-3: February 17th-18th
Shooting program: Crane dancing in snow.
Day 4: February 19th
Shooting program: Sea eagle fight in Lake Kussharo.
Day 5-7: February 20th-22th
Shooting program: Sea birds, long-tail ducks, fox, reindeer in Rausu city.
Day 8: February 23th
Drive to Sapporo for long-tail Ural Owl and local life in winter.
Day 9: February 24th
Shooting program: Zoo animals and landscape in Biei city, white bear, penguin, etc.
Day 10: February 25th
Leave for Asahikawa Airport (AKJ) after breakfast. Trip ends.
l Fee: 3500 USD for IUP Member.
3600 USD for Non-member.
(500 USD extra for Single room.)
Traffic fare in Japan.
Luxury air conditioning bus or Safari vehicle.
Air conditioning double rooms ( independent bathroom, 24 hours hot water, Wifi).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner from Day 2-Day 9, breakfast for Day 10.
Wages of local guide.
All scenic spot tickets.
Tips for bus drivers, safari vehicle drivers.
1. A scanning copy of applier's Passport and ID photo should be sent together with Application Form to : firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. The trip could only be executed with at least 10 participants. Everyone could register individually before Dec. 16th, 2019.
3. $700 advanced deposit should be paid via Paypal to email@example.com before Dec. 16th, 2019.
4. Equipment requirements: long lens, tripod.
5. Temperature: -15 ℃ to -20℃ warm wear, snow boots are needed.
Inquiry: Miss Chang Qing firstname.lastname@example.org
© Company 2014